Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

LOVE: scooters, motorbikes & elephants OH MY!

What more can baby boy ask for?





I used the Vespa tin sign and Finn and Emma's scooter theme bedding as my inspiration.


The paper lanterns were pretty easy to install. Couple of tea cup hooks and supplies from www.paperlanterns.com and BOOM! Stimulating night light!



The art gallery wall is still a work in progress.  Some of the items I've collected over the years:
Motorcycle Gas Tank Sculpture by Detroit artist, Chris Turner.
The scooter boy print, "the end is near," is from the last Niagara scooter rally I attended back in 2007.
ahhh. good times.
"Bike Life" from Fugscreen Studios.  A gift for baby boy from Aunt Erin and Uncle Dan!
He's even got a cool metal sculpture, two elephants rocking, from Aunt Becca!
And of course, the Deus print is just something I printed of the interwebs.  One day I'll get a "real" print.



Here's his growing library wall.  I'll probably continue it over to the joining wall.



We're still waiting on the recliner.  And a few other finishing touches.
More to come later!!

1 comment:

  1. The paper lanterns were pretty easy to install. Couple of tea cup hooks and supplies from www.paperlanterns.com and BOOM! Stimulating night light! Visit Website

    ReplyDelete